Rosemary-Roasted Potatoes with Dill Creme Fraiche and Smoked Salmon
- 6 – 1 1/2-2″ round red potatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 12 small, thin slices smoked salmon
- Garnish: Fresh Dill Sprigs
1. Preheat oven to 425° In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for creme fraiche and dill. Place potatoes side down on ungreased baking sheet. Roast until golden brown and crisp, about 30-35 minutes. Flip halfway through baking time. Cool for 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine creme fraiche and dill. Dollop onto flat side of cooled potatoes, then top each with a slice of smoked salmon. Cut off tip of potatoes if not sitting flat.
3. Garnish with fresh dill or sprinkle with dried dill.